Thursday, April 06, 2006

Googlism!!

Recently I came across a site called Googlism while reading a blog. No, no I don't think it is an official google site. But It claims to tell us what Google.com thinks of us, our friends or anything!

Curious, I tried out and ended up with bullshit...loads of it !!
And for those of you who are still curious, this was the outcome :

Theja is a scientist and a professional who lived in germany for 14 years and since 1991 in australia
( No way...I never left India. But wouldn't complain about the professional thing )

Theja is the mirror image of the islamic extremists
( lol..Replace mirror with opposite )

Theja is setting up a new teleconference studio in wattala and is planning to offer free studio time for saadhu samaja
( Where the hell is this wattala..and what saadhu samaja !! )

Theja is an idiot here you go
( Well, No comments. )

Theja is a site about christianity
( Again, Have you ever heard of a christian with this name ? )

Theja is worthy of worship
( Is it ? Congrats on your enlightenment )

Theja is absolutely right with the comments to rikbe and bill
( Yeah..Definitely I must have been right )

Theja is on all these boards?
( Pretty sure I am )

Theja is hell bent in tying the nuptial knot with sanjith
( Sanjith or Sanjitha ? FYI, I am not gay. )

Have you come till here ? I guess u have an appetite for Nonsense. Try the site yourself ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger ప్రదీపు said...

May be there are more theja's and many other pradeep's.

It told me that I was the founder of "PlanetAsia" and "chi south india", and currently I am involved in deveoping XML based portals, and am a native of New Delhi it seems...

4:07 AM  
Blogger Theja said...

Hey..thats much better than being called an idiot or an Islamist extremist ;)

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home