Monday, March 27, 2006

XLRI Result : Bruised but not Killed

Waitlisted at 78 :(

The first WaitList of the season. And it completes the portofolio : 3 Converts, 1 Kick and 1 Waitlisted.

I did not have a good interview, still I thought my score of 99.54% and my Profile would take me thru. I was really looking forward to XL Result to help me sort out the Dilemma. But unfortunately, I am ditched again!!

Last year the waitlist has moved upto 68. Can it pull off another 10 this year ? Fat Chance :(

So, It is between NITIE and IITB now. And perhaps, by chance, IIMB ?!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hey Theja,

ALl the best dude. Sometimes the aitlist does move with a lot of guys who get thru XL getting thru the IIM's or moving abroad instead. Just keep yr chin up & hang in there.
Kim
xl 99
http://kimelody.blogspot.com

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home