Wednesday, March 22, 2006

IITD Result : Another Feather in the Cap

IITD Result is out today and another Convert :)

After NITIE Admit, this has little impact on my plans. Initially, I wasn't planning to apply for IIT Delhi. But after CAT Debacle, I decided to have as many failsafe options as possible. However, my visit to IITD for the GD/PI has changed my perception.

They have got awesome campus and cool hostels( I can't say the same about their mess ). Their curriculum, academic credentials of their professors and Infrastructure impressed me a lot. Above all I liked their GD/PI process. Well organized, cool and student-driven. Last year placements were good too. So, IITD became a choice, rather than a compromise.

But now that I have got better options, I will have to disappoint IITD.
DMS, I will miss you :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandeep said...

Great man
Congrats again.
Enjoy

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home