Monday, February 13, 2006

My First Flight

At last I have travelled by air. As a kid, how many times had I run out into the open yard on hearing that high pitch sound of the plane !! And how many times had I peeped at the those flights standing in the airport for a closer look !! And finally when I did board, I did fly thrice and with three operators : Air sahara( Hasn't it been renamed Jet Airways yet ?), Air Deccan and finally the cool SpiceJet. And by coincidence, it was the same Airbus A320 model all three times.

The take-off and landing was the best part of it. The sound and the riding-a-giant-wheel effect gives the real kicks. The view of the city, with the miniscule houses and narrow-lane-like highways, was awesome. Flying in the night or at dawn, one can experience the thrill of seeing thousands of lights below. And about the rest of the journey, it was as ordinary as sitting in a volvo bus.

And among the three carriers, though the service of Air Sahara is good, I would say SpiceJet is real Value for Money. Next time, I am gonna try Kingfisher ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home